airborne - jhs

he shuts off his alarm quick. he didn't want you to wake up. he wanted you to sleep a little longer. he sat up and stretched. he stood up and walked into the bathroom.

you roll around in bed. you open one eye and reach out to his side. you pick your head up when you realize he wasn't there. you look around and sit up slowly. the bathroom light shone from underneath the door. you looked at the end of the bed and see yours and his luggage sitting there.

the door opens and the light beams in your face. you flinch and cover your eyes. he gasps and shuts it again.

"i'm sorry baby," he walks over and kisses your hair. he wraps his arms around you and squeezes. you kiss his neck softly and he smiles. you stand up and walk into the bathroom. he follows.

"i was gonna let you sleep a little longer," he says, leaning against the doorframe. you tell him you woke up when he got out of bed. he smiles.

you stand in front of the sink. he pushes himself off the doorframe and slides his arms underneath your shirt, hugging you from behind. you lay your head back onto his shoulder and hold his hands. you watch each other in the mirror.

"you look good," his morning voice was deep and raspy. you closed your eyes and smiled. you liked it.

after a while you both get ready and head to the airport. the black cadillac pulls in front of the jet. he gets out and holds his hand open for you to take. you intertwine your fingers with his. you both walk up the steps into the jet.

he makes his way to the back and sits on the bed. you set your stuff down. you yawn and turn to him. you walk to him and stand in between his legs. he moves his hands to the back of your thighs and rubs them with his thumb softly.

"come here," he reaches up and holds your chin, bringing you down to kiss him. you hold around his neck as he picks you up and lays you down.

you lay with him, sharing kisses, sleeping, enjoying each other's presence.

he couldn't wait to spend the rest of his life like this with you.