addicted - pjm

the rain fell harder and harder as time went on. electricity was out in the neighborhood. you lit candles around the house to keep it dim. he sat on the couch, leaning back in the cushions. you sat on the other side, one knee pressed against your chest. he watched you.

you look up from your phone when you feel his eyes on you. he keeps watching. you set your phone down. you lift your arms and stretch, lifting your stomach up. you come back down. his eyes stayed on you. you licked your lips and brought your bottom lip in between your teeth.

he raises and eyebrow. you laugh.

he brings his hand up. "come here," he motions with his finger. you stand up and walk to him. his hand connects to your thigh fast. you sit on his lap, legs on either side of him. he holds your hips. you lick your lips again.

he pushes his head back into the cushions. "that little move of your affects me more than it should," he says lowly.

you smile with you lip between your teeth. he takes a deep breath.

"you have a pull on me," he pulls your hips closer to him. "wrapped around your finger."

you lean down and softly kiss his neck. he hums in your ear. you kiss up his jawline. you land on his lips. he kisses you. you smile against his lips. he wraps an arm tightly around your waist. he picks you up with that arm and flips you over. you lay under him. he hovers over you, smiling.

"im addicted to your touch," he mumbles against your ear. he kisses your neck. you wrap an arm around his.

he knew what he was doing.

you were addicted to him.

it'd be impossible to overcome that.

———
idea credits: @/DI0RWINGS on twt