work - kth

you see your phone light up on your desk. you set down your things and reach for it. his name appears on the screen. you smile.

"i'm here baby," you hear him. you say you're on way.

you walk down towards the elevator. your coworker stands near it. you greet him. you ride down to the lobby.

he stands against the front desk. he looks down through the top of his sunglasses. you say goodbye to your coworker. he looks back up, pushing his tongue against his cheek.

"who was that?" he asks, sliding his hand on your waist. your coworker, you say. "hmm."

you raise an eyebrow. he shrugs. he wraps an arm around your neck, kissing your temple. are you jealous, you ask.

"nah," he smirks. "he knows he doesn't have a chance."

you laugh. he walks with you to the car. he holds his hand on your thigh on the drive home. he asks about your day. you tell him about it. you ask about his. he tells you about it.

you arrive home. you throw your heels in the closet and plop on the couch. he sets his things down. he comes over to you.

"you look good," he bends down, resting his hands on your knees.

you smile. you thank him. he leans in, kissing your lips softly. you hold his face.

he slips his hands under your thighs. he pulls you up. you hang your legs around his hips. he kisses you harder.

"let's get this dress off you."