not like you - myg

he stands on the balcony. he swirls a glass of wine in his hand. he sips it every now and then. he enjoyed standing outside at night. it was soothing to him. he liked standing outside with you. you weren't there. he was eager for you to get home.

you step in the door and set your stuff down. you see him standing on the balcony. you smile and open the back door. he turns around. a smile on his face.

"hi," he says. he pulls you into a hug. "i missed you," he kisses you long. you hold him close to you. you tell him you missed him as well. he hands you a glass of wine.

you stand and talk to him for awhile. he rested his elbow on the railing, putting his weight on that arm. you stood with your back against the wall, staring at him.

"hmm?" he asks. you tell him he's pretty. he raises and eyebrow and laughs lightly. he reaches his arm out and snakes it around your waist, pulling you to him.

"not like you, baby," he sets his glass down. he takes yours from your hands and puts it next to his. he holds your hips. he kisses you sweetly.

you hold his cheek, rubbing circles with your thumb. he kisses your palm. you smile.

"you know i love you?" you laugh. of course you do, you reply. he moves your hair behind your ear.

"i don't tell you enough," you tilt your head.

"you're my reason," you rub his forearm. he continues. "my heaven."

you stare at him. he stares back. you hug him tight. he holds you.

if this is what heaven was like, you couldn't wait to be there with him.