let's stay in - kth

he sits on the couch. he waits for you to finish getting ready. he looks at his watch.

"babe we're gonna be late!" he shouts so you can hear him. you shout back and tell him you're almost done. he stands up and walks to the kitchen. he grabs a glass of water and stands against the counter.

you walk out of the bedroom. you hold a necklace in your hand. you ask him if he can help put it on.

he turns around at your voice. his eyes widen. he sets down the glass of water.

"oh my god," he says. you look at him. you ask if something is wrong. he shakes his head.

"you look good, baby."

you smile and thank him. you hand him the necklace and pull back your hair. he steps behind you and clasps it around your neck.

he brushes his fingers against your back. you feel chills run down your spine. his hands find their way to your hips. he connects his lips with your neck, kissing softly.

"we don't have to go out," he whispers in your ear.

you close your eyes and move your head. he kisses up your neck. he spins you around and brushes his lips against yours. you lean in and he pulls away.

he smirks at you. you grab his jacket and pull him in, kissing him. he laughs deeply. he picks you up by your thighs and sets you on the counter.

"you shouldn't have bothered putting this dress on," he mumbles against your lips.

he picks you up and carries you back into the bedroom.

he kisses you again.