my beautiful girls - kth

you get out of the car. you walk around and open the back door. you see her smile in her car seat. you smile at her, taking her seat out of its holder and onto your arm. you set her in the stroller and cover her with a blanket. you walk inside the building and into his practice room.

he stood with the members, looking in the mirror and practicing for the upcoming concert. he sees you in the mirror and turns around quick, walking over to you.

he kisses you, wrapping his arms around your waist. "is she asleep?" he asks. you shake your head and he pulls the blanket back from the car seat. she sits there, smiling and kicking when she sees him.

"hi baby!" he coos, unbuckling her and picking her up. she screeches in excitement, making everyone laugh. "oh i missed you honey," he kisses her forehead.

the members take their turns holding her. they loved when you brought her in. she was always in a good mood. she really liked yoongi. he was her godfather, of course.

he walks over and hands her back to you. he kisses you. he kisses her forehead. "my beautiful girls."

you smile. he walks back to the members and continues to practice. you play with her in your lap. you were thankful she was in a good mood.

time passes and she slowly starts to dose off. he finishes his practice. he walks over and picks her up. he holds her in his arms, swaying back and forth to help her fall asleep. he smiled down at her.

"i'm happy," he says quietly. you look up at him. he brushes his thumb against her cheek. "really happy."

you walk next to him, sliding your hand around his waist and resting your head on his shoulder. you agreed with him. he kissed your head.

"i love you."