tipsy night - kth

his head falls up and down. he catches himself everytime. his eyes grow heavier and heavier. he didn't want to fall asleep. he didn't want to have you walking in and having to take care of yourself. he knew you'd be tipsy.

you stand at the door, swaying back and forth softly. your head was throbbing. you felt nauseous. but you had fun. so much fun. you pull your keys out of your purse. you push against the door. you walk in, tripping over the threshold.

he snaps his head over in your direction. he stands and rushes over to you. you hold your head and grown.

"hey come here," he holds your arms and helps you up. you lay your head against his chest and close your eyes. he picks you up and sets you on the counter. he helps take your shoes off.

"did you have fun?" he asks. you nod softly. you drunkenly explained to him how the night went. he smiled while listening to you. it was cute to him. he liked taking care of you like this. you were clingy.

he pulls you back into his arms. you wrap your arms around his neck and lay your head on his shoulder. you hiccup. he laughs softly. he carries you to the bathroom.

he sets you on the edge of the bathtub. he grabs a pair of his sweatpants and sweatshirt. you rock back and forth in your spot. he helps you out of your dress. he slides his clothes on you.

"let's take your makeup off," he says, helping you to the counter. you sit facing him. he gently takes off your makeup. you close your eyes as he softly brushes his fingers against your face.

you lean your head forward. you felt the nausea. you look up at him. you tell him you were going to puke. he carries you to the toilet. you grip the sides and empty your stomach into the bowl. he holds back your hair, rubbing your back softly. you gasp for air.

"hey hey," he says softly. you lean back into his chest. he sits against the wall, wrapping his arms around yours. you lay your head on his shoulder. he rubs your arms.

"let me get you water," he gently lays you on the floor. he fills a cup with water and walks back over. he sits you up and helps you drink it. you wince in pain. he moves your hair behind your ear. "i know, baby."

he picks you up and carries you to bed. you pull the covers tight over you and close your eyes. he slides in next to you. he pulls you into his chest and rubs your head. he feels you relax. he smiles. that's how he knows you've fallen asleep.

he stays awake, massaging the pain away.

he didn't mind.

he liked caring for you. more than anything.