day off - myg

he raises his arms, stretching for a bit. he rubs his eyes. he yawns. he looks over. your back was to him. you slept soundly. he reaches over, rubbing your back gently. he smiles to himself.

he gets out of bed and walks to the bathroom. you shift around, feeling him leave. you turn your head and open one eye. you sit up, putting on his sweatshirt and following him into the bathroom.

he stands at the counter, brushing his teeth. he sees you through the mirror. he smiles. "hi," he says, a mouth full of toothpaste.

you smile and hug him around his waist. he continues brushing his teeth. he holds your arms with his free hand. he rinses out his mouth. you stay attached to him. he laughs softly. "you ok?"

you nod against his back. you kiss his shoulder. he smiles. he washes his face. you keep your arms around him. he didn't mind. he liked you clingy.

he turns the bathroom light off. he moves his arm behind you, kissing your hair. you walk with him back to bed. he lays down, pulling you close to his chest.

"do you have anything today?" he rests his cheek on your head. you shake your head. you ask the same. "nope."

he moves his hand under the sweatshirt you wear. he rubs his fingers up and down the back of your bare skin. you move your head. you softly kiss his neck. he grips your waist, pulling you closer. he looks down, kissing you. he lifts your sweatshirt up. you let him take it off. you press your chest against his side. he continues rubbing your back.

"then let's stay like this," you smile at him.

you wouldn't want anything more than to hold him for 24 hours straight.