too long - pjm

you sit in the back seat, bouncing your knee up at down. you had no idea why you were nervous. you were used to him. you hoped he would be surprised. he had no idea you were coming. it had been three months since he left. it would've been another three. you couldn't wait that long.

the driver parks in front of the building and helps you out. you thank him and head inside. you see his manager. he gives you a hug. you hug him back.

"he's upstairs in a shoot right now," you nod. "go up and  talk to his stylist, she'll help you." you thank him and walk up.

you sneak in, making sure he doesn't see you. you lightly tap his stylists' arm. she smiles big. she tells you she's glad you made it safe. you give her a quick hug.

"go into his dressing room. i'll send him in for something random," you nod fast and hurry down. you sit in his chair.

you hear his voice approaching the door. you fumble with your hands. you hold back your smile.

he opens the door. his makes eye contact with you then looks away.

wait a second.

he looks back at you. his mouth falls open. you smile at him.

"you're here,"

he runs over. you open your arms and allow him to pick you up. he holds you close. you stuff your face in his neck and wrap your legs around him.

"oh my god baby," he kisses your neck repeatedly. his hand holds the back of your head. you let him set you down. you hold around his neck.

he kisses you. for a long time. he grips your waist to pull you closer. you kiss him deeply. he furrows his eyebrows as he kisses you. he wanted more. he wanted to be closer.

he pulls away and looks at you. he holds your face in his hands. he shakes his head.

"i can't believe you're here," he looks back and forth between your eyes. you brush your hand through his hair and softly rub his cheek. he kisses you again.

you hold him close. three months was three months too long.

he couldn't be without his other half for that long.