i wanna paint you - jjk

"i wanna paint you," you turn to see him already looking at you. he leans against the doorway with his arms crossed. you furrow your eyebrows.

he walks towards you. "i wanna paint you," he repeats. you ask how he means. he moves a piece of hair behind your ear. "i wanna show you how i see you," he holds your waist. "how beautiful i think you are."

you stare into his eyes for a second. he stares back, moving his hand to hold your cheek. he kisses you softly. "you don't see yourself the way i see you," he continues. "i wanna show you."

you nod and he leads you to his studio. he hands you a bag. "put this on," he gestures to the bag. you walk to the bathroom and put it on. you sigh softly. you put on his t-shirt.

he looks up when he hears you return. you tell him you don't feel comfortable wearing it. he walks over and holds you close. "baby," he says softly. you felt weak when he called you that. "trust me."

you nod. he pulls the shirt over your head and takes a look at you. he smiles at you. he kisses you sweetly. he points to the couch. "sit there and ill show you how to pose."

you sit on the couch. he helps you get comfortable. you hold your breath. he notices. he kisses you once more. you breathe out. he smiles.

he stands behind the canvas and begins painting. he paints every inch of your body. exactly how he sees you. he looks up at you every now and then. he winks everytime. you laugh everytime.

an hour passes. he sets down his brush. he turns the easel around and lets you examine his work.

your breath hitched in your throat. you couldn't believe his painting. you knew he was good, but not that good.

you looked beautiful.

he holds up his sweatshirt for you to slip over your head when he notices your goosebumps. he stands in front of you. watching you as you stare at his painting. you look up at him.

"now that," he points to the painting. "that is how i see you," you feel your throat get tight.

"you're an absolute masterpiece." tears run down your face.

"i love you and the body you're in," he holds your cheeks and wipes your tears. you wrap your arms around him and kiss him deeply. he holds you tight and kisses you back.

for the first time in a long time, you felt comfortable in your own skin.