sleepy remedy - jhs

you shift around in bed, searching for his body. you open your eyes when you don't feel him. you sit up, looking around the room. he was no where to be found. you slowly get up, taking a blanket with you. you pull it around yourself and walk downstairs. you find him standing at the window, watching the rain.

he couldn't stay asleep. he wasn't sure why. he often had trouble sleeping. he had you, which helped. but for some reason staying asleep in the bed was difficult. he turned around when he heard your footsteps.

"hi baby," he says. his raspy voice was deep. you hug him, wrapping the blanket around him as well. he kisses your head.

you knew he had trouble sleeping, you didn't bother to ask him. he felt bad. he always woke you up. he knew you slept better when he was there.

you ask him if he wanted you to make him something to help him sleep. he laughs softly and shakes his head. "ill be ok my love, thank you though."

you offer to take a shower with him. he raises an eyebrow. "in the middle of the night?" he asks. you shrug and say why not. he smiles. "ok."

you take his hand and lead him to the bathroom. you turn on the shower and wait for it to warm up. he holds you close. he kisses you. you kiss him.

you both get in when it's ready. he kisses you again. he couldn't ever get enough of you. ever. you smiled into the kiss. he moved down your neck. you moved your head and wrapped your arms around his shoulders.

"god you're addicting," he says before kissing you again.  you held him close. he felt good.

after a while you both get out, dressing in comfy clothes and laying back down in bed. you held him close. he laid his head on your chest. you ran your fingers through his hair.

"mm," he mumbled every now and then. he loved when you did that. you smiled, kissing his head.

he fell asleep fast. he stayed asleep for the rest of the night.

he was happy to have you. his personal sleepy remedy.