why not? - myg

you arrive at his house, setting your bag by the door. he turns his head from his laptop and smiles. you set the keys on the counter and walk over to him. he pulls you into his lap, hugging you tight.

"i missed you," he says, connecting his lips with yours. you kiss him back. you then pull away and groan loudly. he raises an eyebrow. you tell him you forgot your medication.

he kisses your cheek. "let's go get it quick," he stands up with you and walks to his car. you sit in the passenger seat, holding his hand.

you walk into your apartment with him and into your bathroom. you grab your medication. he stands in the doorway of your room. you go into the closet and grab another shirt. he crosses his arms.

"yknow," you look at him when you hear his voice. "just bring all your stuff."

you raise your eyebrow. you ask what he means by that. he walks over to you. he stands in front of you and tilts his head a little.

"move in with me," he smile, pushing his tongue against his inner cheek. your eyes widen. you ask him why

he laughs and kisses you. "why not?"

you smile and nod. he kisses you again, this time, with more urge. he holds onto your waist. you slide your hand onto his cheek. he takes the items out of your hand and throws them on the ground. you wrap your arms around him and deepen the kiss.

he pulls away after a second. "we can start tomorrow though," he sits down with you in his lap.

"i wanna love you first."

——

idea credit: @/_celaena_aelin on twt