oh yeah? - myg

you throw the dishes in the sink. you run your hands through your hair and pull it up into a ponytail. you turn around. you lean against the counter, crossing your arms. 

he sighs and stands up. "are we really gonna do this now?" he asks. you narrow your eyebrows. 

you snap at him. you didn't think he was taking you seriously. you'd been seeing each other for a while. nothing was official. it bothered you. you didn't know how he felt about you. it felt like he was leading you on. you knew better than to put yourself in a situation like that. to let someone have that effect on you. 

but he did. somehow.

he slowly makes his way over to you. he takes a deep breath. "you're stressing over nothing."

you scoff. you turn around. you say nothing. you grab your dishes and run them under warm water. 

he walks up behind you. he rests his hands on your waist. he leans in and softly kisses under your ear. your breath hitches in your throat. 

"baby," he whispers. you close your eyes. 

he turns you around. you avoid eye contact. he laughs softly. "look at me."

he holds your neck gently, pushing his thumb under your chin. you watch his eyes. 

"how can't you see how weak you make me?" he stares. you stare back. he opens his mouth to say something. he shakes his head. 

"i can't even think when i'm looking at you," you feel your knees weaken. his eyes dart back and forth between yours. he shakes his head again.

"fuck," he presses his lips to yours. you kiss him back, wrapping one arm around his neck and gripping his shirt with the other. he lifts you on the counter. he holds your thighs around his waist. he slowly kisses down your jaw. you hum in his ear. 

he kisses you again. he pulls away, letting his lips linger. "no one else could do what you do to me."

you rub his bottom lip with your thumb. he smirks. you tell him he looks good when he does that.

"oh yeah?"

you pull him close, kissing him again.