early flight - pjm

your alarm goes off. you turn over and shut it down. 2:30 am. you groan and rub your eyes. you look next to you. he sleeps soundly. his arm lays across your waist. his head is tucked into your neck. he snores softly.

you kiss his head and sit up. you pull on a sweatshirt and walk into the bathroom. early morning flights were always difficult. but you liked being on the plane with him. you both got to sleep peacefully. it was nice.

he wakes up and sits up in bed. he closes one eye and looks towards the bathroom. the beam of light shines in his face. he groans loudly.

you hear him. you peek your head into the bedroom. he sits with his legs dangling off the edge of the bed. you smile. you give him a good morning hug.

"mm you're warm," he mumbles against your chest. you squeeze him and kiss his hair. you tell him you both have to leave in 20 minutes. he nods.

he follows you back into the bathroom. he backhugs you, laying his head on your shoulder. he kisses the back of your neck.

"let's just skip the flight," you turn around. he lifts you up and sets you on the counter. he stands in between your legs. you kiss him. he pulls you close. you tell him he can't skip the flight. he groans.

"we're sleeping the whole way," he mumbles. you tell him that's perfectly fine with you.

anywhere with him was perfect.