piano boy - myg

"that note goes like this," he stands behind you, placing your fingers on the piano.

you nod. you feel his chest above your head. you look up. he looks down and smiles. he kisses you.

"ok now put it together," he walks to the other side of the piano. he leans against the edge of it, his hand under his chin.

you begin playing. he's been teaching you piano for a couple months now. you just wanted to get into playing beautiful songs. songs for him. a beautiful boy.

you play the notes correctly. he stands there, a soft smile on his face. he nods along to the melody.

he loved watching you play. he felt good knowing he was the one who taught you. he found it cute that you were always curious to learn from him. he kept in mind how you wanted to learn the guitar next. he smiles to himself.

you continue playing, focusing on the keys. you press the pedals. you were happy to be learning fast. you hoped he was happy as well. you liked learning stuff from him. he was wise. you wanted to learn as much as you could from him.

you finished playing. you tilt your head and look at him.

"beautiful," he says softly. you thank him.

"your playing was good too," you look at him. he winks at you. you laugh.

he walks around the piano. he holds your cheeks and kisses you sweetly. you kiss him back.

you were happy to be with the piano boy. happier than ever.