studio loving - myg

he sits in front of his monitor, working on music. he had already been in there for the entire day. he didn't mind. he loved what he did. almost as much as you.

you knock on his studio door and he spins around in his chair. he smiles when he sees you. you smile back and walk in.

"how are you?" he asks, holding out his hand. you tell him you're ok. you stand in between his legs. his hand rests on the back of your thigh.

he raises an eyebrow. "just ok?" you nod. you tell him you've missed him. he smiles. "come here."

you sit on his lap. he presses his lips to yours. you kiss him back, slowly. he holds your hips close to him. you smile into the kiss. he moves down your jawline. you mumble an i love you in his ear.

"i love you, baby." he kisses you again. you look at his monitor and ask what he's working on.

he shows you the instrumentals and vocals individually. you run your fingers through his hair as he explains. he rubs his thumb on the small of your back. he loved having you with him.

his favorite person in his favorite place.

you sit with him for a while. he works with you in his lap. you tell him you can move if he's uncomfortable. he said no everytime. he wanted you close.

after a while, he shut off his monitor and looked at you. "you ready to go?" you nod and stand up.

he pulls you back into his lap. you look at him.

"just a little more you."

he kisses you again. you wrap your arms around his neck and move your body closer to him. he holds your waist. you deepen the kiss. he smiles against your lips.

you didn't mind ending like this everyday. and neither did he.