go tell her - myg

he sits at the company dinner, swirling his drink in his hand. the members sat around him, talking amongst themselves. he kept his eyes on you. he admired you. he'd seen you everyday. you caught his attention everytime you walked in a room. he didn't know what to do.

you talked with the staff members. you liked it there. you liked working with the members. he caught your attention everyday. the way he looked at you made your knees weak. he smiled whenever he saw you. you would feel your cheeks get red. but you couldn't say anything. you were only a member of the staff to him.

his friends followed his eyes. they found him watching you. they tease him. he didn't find it funny. it killed him everyday.

"hey," his friend rested his hand on his shoulder. "go tell her."

he looked over. "i can't tell her. it wouldn't be allow-"

"fuck that," his friend said.

"we see the way you look at her. we see the way she looks at you too," that caught his attention.

"go tell her. someone else is going to have the chance to make her happy if you don't take it."

he looked back over at you. you were already looking at him. you quickly look away. he smiles to himself. he finishes his drink quick. he stands up and makes his way over to you. you felt your heart beating out of your chest. you knew he was coming.

he stood by your chair. you looked up at him. he held out his hand. you looked at it.

"come talk with me," you looked at him with worried eyes. he noticed. he gave you a soft smile. you rest your hand in his. he rubs his thumb across your knuckles. you stand up.

he hears the members cheering on the other side of the room. he holds his hand behind them with his middle finger up.

he looks down at you and smiles.