PART 1 The New Student

[Jensoo AU Matters part 1]

Finally, after months of hardworking, she's no longer a high school student. Jisoo smiled in front of the mirror as she brushed her hair. Today is a special day! Jisoo is officially a college student! She brushed her hair vigorously from her excitement, then she tied her hair. She checked herself out once again and then rushed downstairs.

"Daaaaad. I am leaving!" she screamed to her dad as she put on her shoes.

"You look so happy. Careful, your jaws could be displaced from too much happiness." her dad grinned widely. He was so proud of Jisoo. Getting a place in the science major of one of the best university in the country was not easy, but Jisoo passed the entrance exam and she even won the scholarship.

When Jisoo got the letter of acceptance from the university, she screamed at the top of her lungs. Her dog, Dalgom, also barked loudly as if he knew what happened. Her dad came running worryingly  to Jisoo's room because his daughter is screaming only to find out that Jisoo was crying happily. It meant a lot to them. They forwarded this happy news to their extended family in their hometown. That week, Jisoo got a lot of presents such as shoes, bags, notebooks and some of her family wire some money as a gift.

"Ehehehehe" Jisoo grinned back to his dad.

"Are you sure you don't need me to take you there today? I can ask for a permission from my boss. He will understand."

"It's okay, Dad. I will just take a bus. See you later!"

"Later Jisoo!"