Parking Attendant

"Jisoo, this is her house. Let's wait for them to open the gate."

"Ok." Jisoo stopped the car in front of the gate. The security approached the car.

"Miss Kim." He bowed his head a little to greet Jennie. They didn't need a security check since he was already familiar with Jennie's car.

"I will drop you off and park somewhere. Just call me when you're done, I'll pick you up." Jisoo said when they already passed the gate.

"No. Let's just park there," Jennie pointed, "Let's walk together to the house."

Jisoo looked to Jennie, "Excuse me?"

"Rosé said you should wait inside."

"No that's fine, I will just -"

"Come on just park here.. here!" Jennie pointed to the spot impatiently.

Jisoo missed the spot on purpose and just drove towards the front door.

"Jisoooo!" Jennie frowned, she was annoyed. Jisoo giggled internally.

"Go back, go back!" Jennie patted Jisoo's arm impatiently. She was so focused on the parking spot, she turned her head around, helping Jisoo to park, "Turn right a little.. yes a little mooore."

Jisoo turned left on purpose just to annoy Jennie.

"No Jisoo I said rightt. Keep rigghtt." there was frustration in her voice.

Jisoo tried to hold her laughters, Jennie was waving her hand, making the stop sign and sort of gestures to help her park. She really wants to park here, Jisoo couldn't hold her laughters any longer and she giggled when they were finally done with the parking saga.

"What?" Jennie turned her head to Jisoo, she frowned.

"You hire me as your driver and I might hire you as my parking attendant." Jisoo bursted into laughter. She imitated Jennie's gestures and frowned and pouted and she yelled impatiently. Just like Jennie did. As always, Jisoo laughed at her own joke.

Jennie realized that Jisoo made the parking mistakes on purpose. Her face turned red, she watched Jisoo laughed at her. Ugh, her laughter is sooo annoying...

"You are so annoying." Jennie punched Jisoo's arm and pouted. "Are you done making fun of me yet? Let's go inside."

Jisoo finally stopped laughing, "But I can stay here, don't worry." She wasn't sure if she should wait inside, she thought Rosé didn't like her.

"No! Come!" Jennie said with a commanding tone.

"I want to sleep here in the car. You made me wake up so early and ate so much. I am sleepy." Jisoo pouted, there was a playful annoyance in her tone. She then closed her eyes and pretended to be asleep.

Why is she being so cute like this. omg Jisoo stop! Her pouting mouth looked so tiny.

Jennie didn't realize that she had been staring at Jisoo's lips for too long. She shook off the thought and tried to hide her blush. She then went out of the car and walked to the driver's door and knocked on Jisoo's window until she went out of the car.

Again, Jisoo had no choice but to comply.

What Jennie wants. Jennie gets.

***