Gold digger

Jisoo didn't know the real reason of why Jennie tried so hard to get her to Japan.

Is it really for the Pikachu and Kitty experience?

Or it's just rich Jennie being rich, and want to do something fun with her new girlfriend this summer?

Jennie is probably also wondering why I keep rejecting her summer plan.

***

Summer is on the horizon; and it brought a sense of ambiguity for the students. They eagerly awaited its arrival, yet wished for a slower pace to secure enough time before the semester concluded.

Jisoo was no different, she was on autopilot mode, salvaging whatever time left until the end of the semester. Jennie, besides her constant nagging about going to Japan, had been complaining about Jisoo not paying enough attention to her.

"I am your girlfriend! You don't even have a girlfriend before me. And we're dating for less than 4 months but you're acting like I'm invisible already?!"

"Baby... just give me a month and all my attention will be yours..."

"The rats for your labs are more important than me!"

"I don't use rats for labs, I utilize electronics."

"Regardless!"

"Come here, baby, sit on my lap, don't be upset..."

Jennie shamelessly sat on Jisoo's lap while the older girl worked on a report, trying to meet the deadline.

"It's almost midnight, aren't you tired?"

"Does the baby bear want to sleep? I'll join her soon."

"I want to fall asleep with you cuddling me. You barely touch me these past weeks!"

Jisoo, still typing frantically on her laptop, responded her sweetheart patiently, "Right, baby... I'm sorry for that. I'll finish this soon, we'll go to bed after."

Jennie gave up; besides, she didn't want Jisoo to miss her deadline. She just wanted some attention and she knew she'd get it soon. Clinging onto Jisoo, she occupied herself with taking pictures using Jisoo's phone and posted them on Jisoo's Instagram.

'My cute bear 🐻❤️'
Jennie captioned a picture of herself.

She then entered The Dorks' chatroom and chatted with the dorks. Apparently, they were all caught up with the deadline. After a few attempts, Jennie managed to provoke Soojoo; and Jennie was busy bickering with Soojoo when Jisoo finally finished her report.

"Done! Currently sending out the email!" Jisoo clapped her hands, "Girlfriend... on to the bed now!"

"Yeaaay!" Jennie tossed Jisoo's phone aside and obediently plunged herself onto the bed. Jennie spread her arms, and Jisoo crawled on top of her, showering her thirsty girlfriend with some kisses.

...but it hadn't even been 5 minutes, and Jisoo had already zonked out.

"Are you kidding me???" Jennie nudged Jisoo awake.

"Oh, I'm uhm..." Jisoo was struggling to open her eyes.

Jennie was feeling irritated at the sight of her girlfriend sprawled on the bed like a dead fish; yet she couldn't help but feel sorry for Jisoo, knowing how drained she must be.

"You must be exhausted..."

Jennie tucked the blanket around Jisoo, and as soon as she rested Jisoo's head on her shoulder, it plopped limply, much like a ragdoll. Jennie smiled and glided her fingers through Jisoo's hair, a contented sigh escaped the girlfriend's lips and the her drowsy eyes began to droop.