Do you remember last night?

Jisoo woke up the next day with a little bit heaviness on her head. She thought about last night. She smiled, she could still feel the butterflies in her stomach. Last night, Jisoo felt like Jennie wasn't holding back. She smiled all the time and they talked for hours. Jisoo was all aware of her feelings towards Jennie. Her name alone could evoke something inside her. But she chose to look past it for now. She tried to remember how the night ended though, but she couldn't.

She looked at her phone. The screen was still her chat window with Jennie. She hadn't replied yet. It's 9 in the morning, maybe she went home late and now still asleep. A few seconds later, she got a text from Lisa.

					***

***

Jisoo arrived at the cafe first. She ordered a glass of water. She checked her phone. 11.54 AM. Jennie hadn't replied yet.

She looked to the door, she saw Lisa entered the cafe. Please don't scream please don't scream, she prayed. Lisa didn't. She just walked up to Jisoo, her expression was all serious. Jisoo felt her stomach twisted. Is there something wrong? She thought about Lisa's text this morning: Do you remember last night? No, you don't remember last night.

"Hey Lisa." she said when Lisa took a seat, "What do you want to order?"

"The usual." she said shortly. Jisoo saw pity in her eyes.

"Wait here." Jisoo got up and ordered one cup of warm milk tea and one cup of iced americano. She took the drinks to their table.