Work on weekend

The next morning, Taehyung picked up Jisoo at her home. He studied her face, it was a little bit tired.

"Did you get enough sleep last night?" he asked. He drove slowly.

"I had enough sleep, I guess. What about you? How was your dinner with your family?"

"Good. We went to my mom's favorite restaurant." he answered and he told her about last night.

"Will Jennie come to help us again today?" Taehyung asked.

Jisoo felt her throat tightened, "No, I don't think so."

"It was nice of her to drop by and help."

"Yeah..." Jisoo paused, "It was nice of her."

***

They went to buy some more furnitures, Jisoo needed a small cabinet, some bed sheet sets, floor chairs and some small appliances and electronics.

Taehyung took care of the stuff, he felt like Jisoo looked tired today.

"No, please let me.." he took the heavy box from her, "Can you just wait in the car?"

"It's ok, Tae..." Jisoo said while laughing.

They took the items to Taehyung's car and they drove to Jisoo's apartment. They worked on the small cabinet first. They had their lunch and then continued with the other things.

It was a quarter past 6 in the evening when they finally finished for today, the place now looked decent enough.

"Just few more things and we're done." Jisoo smiled. She was exhausted but she felt happy they got to do a lot today, "Tae, I can't thank you enough for helping me. I don't know how I can finish this without you." she smiled at Taehyung sincerely.

Taehyung smiled and embraced her, "You're welcome, little joker."

They laughed together.

"Do you want to grab something for dinner first before I take you home?"

"I'm sorry. I need to go somewhere after this."

"You're not going home?" Taehyung looked at her, confused.

"No. I gotta work." she answered briefly.

"What? On Sunday? At this hour?" Taehyung didn't like how it sounded.

"Yeah."

"I don't understand.. Why would Jennie do that?"

"She needs help," Jisoo said, "Maybe there's an important family event, I don't know."

Taehyung was silent for a while, "Don't you want to get something to eat before you leave at least?"

"I am okay, I can have it later. I want to shower here first, and then go."

"Let me wait for you downstairs and take you to her place." Taehyung sounded worried.

"Tae..." Jisoo laughed, "It's fine. Just go and get some rest."

Taehyung looked at her, "Okay. Take care, ok? Get your dinner and text me when you have time."

"Sure." Jisoo grinned.

"I'm leaving," Taehyung hesitated, "See you!"

"See you..."

Jisoo took a shower after Taehyung left and she changed into a warmer clothes. She ate the cup noodles she bought this morning and left to Jennie's house.

***