Angry Cat

Jennie finished her class at 2 and she decided to go to the basecamp right away. She was sitting near the window, scrolling on her phone when she heard someone entered the room. She looked up and saw Jisoo.

"Hi." Jisoo greeted her. Jennie felt something in her stomach as she heard Jisoo's deep and husky voice.

Ugh, I should've eat more for lunch.

"Hmm" Jennie said and stared back to her phone.

Jisoo took a seat quite far from her.

"Why are you sitting so far away? Do you need an apology from me?" Jennie said coldly to Jisoo without taking away her eyes from the phone screen.

"Huh?" Jisoo asked back in confusion.

Jennie now looked up to Jisoo. Waiting for her answer.

"Oh. I- I am scared of heights. I try to avoid the window." Jisoo said.

Jennie startled then she reached out to a remote control and pushed a button. The curtains were suddenly shutting the window. She pushed another button and all the lights were on.

Jennie tried to keep the conversation flowing, she asked again coldly, "And why are you avoiding me all this time?"

That came up with more annoyance than Jennie expected. She saw Jisoo was surprised with her straight accusation. Jennie didn't care. She has to know why Jisoo doesn't give her the attention she needs! Everyone has always given her attention, why can't Jisoo?

"I- I don't know. I don't think you like me." Jisoo said hesitantly, "In fact, I think you don't like anyone here except Senior Irene." Jisoo continued, this time she sounded a little bit annoyed.

Jennie pouted, "I want you to apologize."

"Huh? Me? What for?"

For ignoring me.

Jennie didn't answer.

"Excuse me, don't you think you're the one who should apologize to me??" Jisoo continued again.

Jennie remembered that she splashed water to Jisoo but she wasn't ready to lose this conversation, "For standing in front of my car while I was driving away from my building."

"Are you kidding me? You splashed water on me! Apologize for that first!"

Jennie could feel her cheeks burn out of impatience.

Jisoo took a long breath, "Forget it. It's in the past."

Jisoo gave a tired look to Jennie and it annoyed Jennie. To show her annoyance, she opened the curtains again. She knew she was being childish but she couldn't help it. She saw Jisoo's face suddenly becoming pale. Jennie smiled because Jisoo looked scared. Jennie let out a small giggle when Jisoo turned away from the window. That's for ignoring me, Jisoo!

***