Worse

They were talking about Rosé's short trip to Melbourne. Rosé showed Jennie the pictures of her trip and gave her souvenirs. She also prepared the souvenirs for Jennie's parents and Jack, her older brother. She added one souvenir for Jisoo.

While they were talking about many things, whether it was about her trip or their second year of college; Rosé noticed that Jennie always found a way to mention Jisoo. Jisoo this.. Jisoo that.. Even though Jennie acted like she was annoyed everytime she mentioned Jisoo, Rosé felt like Jennie was now ready to talk about what happened between them. She started by opening up herself to Jennie,

"Jennie, there's something I didn't tell you about the night when you cried..." Rosé hesitantly continued, "...because of Jisoo."

Jennie stopped scrolling the pictures at Rosé's phone, "What do you mean?"

"Remember I told you that I got into an argument with Lisa? I said something bad about Jisoo to her." Rosé paused.

Jennie paid attention to Rosé, she looked nervous.

"I said she shouldn't be your friend in the first place." Rosé half whispered, she looked embarrassed.

Jennie was startled but Rosé couldn't read her expression.

"I don't know if Lisa told her about that," Rosé continued, "but I don't think she did, I think she wanted to protect Jisoo. That was why she didn't wake her up."

"Jennie, I am so sorry," she apologized, "I saw you cry, I was mad. I shouldn't have done that."

There was a long silence. Rosé was waiting for Jennie to be ready to say something.

"Rosie.." Jennie finally said, "Im sorry that you went through that.. because of me. I haven't apologized properly yet to you. I haven't even thanked you for defending me and being with me that night."

"I know you wasn't ready."

"And..." Jennie continued, there was guilt in her voice, "Do you remember when we were in the corridor and Jisoo wanted to talk to me?"

"Yes. We haven't talked about it yet."

"I- I said something worse to her.." Jennie stopped for a while, she took a deep breath, "I said to her face... we were never friends."

Jennie finally told Rosé about everything happened that night and what happened in the corridor between her and Jisoo.