Good morning

Jennie woke up to the sound of her alarm, it was half past 6 in the morning. She took Jisoo's temperature; she still had fever but it wasn't that worrying anymore. Jennie sent a text to one of her house assistant to deliver groceries to Jisoo's apartment, she planned to make Jisoo breakfast.

She held her right hand wrist, it was stiff. Jisoo had been claiming her right hand all night long, she didn't wanna let go. Jennie smiled shyly and went to the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth then she did the dishes from last night. When the groceries came, she fetched it downstairs and took the groceries to Jisoo's room. She prepared the porridge, the soup and fruits.

Jennie took the breakfast to Jisoo,

"Jisoo?" Jennie tried to wake her up.

Jisoo knitted her eyebrows but she was still asleep. Jennie gently touched her shoulder to wake her up. Jisoo finally opened her eyes.

"Jisoo? Are you awake?"

Unlike last night, Jisoo was now in a better condition. She had regained her consciousness from her delirium. When she looked at Jennie, she recognized her.

"Jennie?" she was surprised to find Jennie in her room. She stopped for a moment and then she tried to get up quickly. She touched her head, she felt dizzy.

"Slowly, Jisoo, you're still weak." Jennie tried to help her sit.

Jisoo stared at her for a long time, she couldn't believe that Jennie was there, in her room. She blushed, suddenly she felt shy. She wasn't sure if her cheeks were this hot because of her fever or because of Jennie was here in her room. She sat with her knees up to her chest and huddled in the corner of her bed, still looking shyly at Jennie.

It looked like Jennie was shy too, she cleared her throat and shifted her weight on the chair. She didn't say anything. She thought about what Jisoo said to her last night. Her cheeks suddenly felt hot, she couldn't stand Jisoo stare on her.

"Good morning." Jisoo's voice came husky.

"Good morning." Jennie said almost unheard.

***