She still has my number

"Miss Kim, where should I take you to today?" Jisoo said politely to Jennie. Her heart beat so fast.

Jennie frowned, she didn't like the way Jisoo addressing her, she wanted to hear her call her by name.

"I want to take my dog, Kuma, for grooming. Take me to the Pretty Pets." Jennie said with a small voice. She still couldn't believe her eyes. Jisoo was here with her, driving her again. It had been almost a year, but this felt familiar, like it was just yesterday. She had this urge to sit beside Jisoo at the front seat, but will it make Jisoo uncomfortable?

They hadn't talked since what happened in the corridor. After that incident, Jennie waited for a text from Jisoo..

Hi Jennie, it's Jisoo.

But those texts never came.

Jisoo never greeted her or looked her in the eyes every time they randomly met. Jennie felt like she was just another face that passed Jisoo by. Jennie didn't expect that Jisoo's silent treatment was even more painful than when she said she didn't want her.

Jennie didn't understand how Jisoo drove but she felt like flying. The drivers before were either too slow, too fast, too careful.. They couldn't understand what Jennie wanted and they pissed her off. This is what Jennie wants. The way Jisoo drives is just right for Jennie.

"We're here.." Jisoo said, "..Miss Kim."

They had arrived at Pretty Pets.

Jennie wasn't sure what to say to Jisoo. Should she ask her to come with her? Should she wait inside the car? Jennie had never cared about the previous drivers, but..

"Okay. Thank you." she finally said, "Please wait." Jennie said almost with a pleading tone.

Wait what's wrong with me? It's not like Jisoo will run away, right? Or will she? Jennie felt dumb right now.

"No problem. Take your time." Jisoo replied.

Jennie hurriedly took Kuma inside the grooming house.

Jisoo looked around the place. There was a convenience store just nearby. Jisoo went there and bought a bowl of instant ramen and a coffee milk. It's 03.00 PM and she just had her lunch. She thought about Jennie while she was eating. So, this past year, Jennie had fired around 30 drivers already. Jisoo let that sink in. That's horrible, Jisoo thought, what a scary girl.

She then went back to the car, waiting for Jennie. Jennie came out after one hour with her dog. The dog looked pretty with his recently blow dried fur.

Jisoo went out and opened the door for Jennie. Jennie didn't expect that and she was blushing.

"Uhm.. sorry for waiting. It was a long treatment for Kuma." Jennie said, feeling guilty.

"That's fine Miss Kim," Jisoo was confused, she was just doing her job, "Where do we go now?"

Jennie wasn't ready to go home yet, so they went to a shopping mall to get some stuff.

"I will drop you off at the entrance," Jisoo said, "You can call me later when you're done and I will pick you up there."

"Ok." Jennie said.

"Do you need my number?" Jisoo asked hesitantly.

Jennie didn't want Jisoo to know that she still kept her number so she said, "Yes."

Jisoo gave her her number, Jennie pretended she saved the contact.

"Uhm, do you need my number?" Jennie asked flatly, actually  she didn't need to give Jisoo her number, but she wanted to know if Jisoo still had hers.

"I- I still have your number," Jisoo said, "Miss Kim."

"Oh." said Jennie, she felt butterflies in her stomach.

"Is it the old one?" there was a hint of longing in Jisoo's voice.

"It's the old one." Jennie answered almost whispering.