Why him?

They went inside the building and went to Jisoo's room using stairs. It was on the 2nd floor. The apartment looked nice. It had a small kitchen and a small bathroom inside. They already provided a studying table and a bed so the new residents only need to bring in a few more smaller furnitures.

They put the boxes on the floor. There were already few boxes on there, apparently Jisoo and Taehyung had been taking stuffs upstairs for quite some time.

"Do we still have boxes in your car?" Jisoo asked Taehyung.

"Yes. One more. You two can wait here. I'll get it." he smiled to Jisoo and went out of the room.

Jisoo looked at Jennie, "Uhm, please sit." Jisoo was pointing to the studying chair. Jisoo sat at the edge of the bed.

Jennie sat and looked around her, "Should we unpack the boxes and arrange your stuff?"

Jisoo just looked at Jennie, still puzzled.

"Where were you going to? Before coming here." Jisoo suddenly asked Jennie, ignoring her question.

"I was.. going to the university." she lied.

"Don't you need to be there now?" Jisoo asked her again.

"Not really. Why?" Jennie felt offended.

"No." Jisoo said briefly, then she added, "I'll unpack later, we've been doing this since morning, I think we need to have lunch first. Tae looks tired. He must be hungry."

Jennie pressed her lips, what about me, I am hungry too!

"Do you want to come with us?" Jisoo finally said after a brief silence.

"Yes." Jennie quickly answered her.

They were staring at each other in silence. Jennie felt something in her stomach. Here she goes again. Jisoo was just staring at Jennie without breaking her gaze and Jennie couldn't read her expression. She felt like protesting but what should she say? Stop staring at me Jisoo and say what's on your mind...

They heard Taehyung entered the room. He was having this huge box with him and he dropped the box on the floor, "Damn it. This one is heavy."

"Are you okay?" Jisoo came closer to Taehyung. Jennie flinched, it was obvious that he was exaggerating it...

"I am fine. Just a little bit tired." Taehyung answered, "What about lunch?"

"Let's have it now?" Jisoo said, "Jennie's coming with us."

Taehyung looked at Jennie, "Great... Let's go!"

***
They went to a small restaurant near the apartment building, Jisoo looked to Jennie and asked her,

"We're going here. Are you okay with the place?" she asked, she was unsure if Jennie would want to eat there.

"Sure why did you ask?"

"Uhm, nothing. Just asking." Jisoo said.

"Do you wanna get rid of me so I can leave you alone with your boyfriend?" Jennie said teasingly, but she actually wanted to know Jisoo's answer. Taehyung walked before them, he couldn't hear them.

"He's not my boyfriend." Jisoo answered flatly.

"So why are you moving in with him?" Jennie couldn't control her jealousy.

Jisoo looked her in unbelief, "Because I need help moving in?"

"You can ask Lisa! Why him?" Jennie chattered, her voice was small but her tone was high.

"Lisa is currently out of country."

"I offered you a help."

"And?" Jisoo stopped walking, she looked at Jennie, she looked irritated.

Jennie startled, she didn't expect this reaction from Jisoo.

Is she mad at me?

"Did you really believe that I would take your offer seriously?" she paused there and gave Jennie a daring look.

Jennie couldn't read her expression, she stomped her foot out of frustration. She followed Taehyung inside the small restaurant and left Jisoo behind.