Random chances?

"Daaad I'm going."

"Going where? I thought my daughter stay home today?"

"I have to attend this welcoming party," Jisoo rolled her eyes, "I'll be back soon, is it okay with you?"

"Sure no problem. You go and make friends." her dad replied, "I can't believe you're now a grown up. I still remember when you were this little."

Her dad smiled and put his hand beside his knees.

"Before I know you'll be married soon." her dad continued.

"What??"

"Do you have a boyfriend yet?"

"OMG Dad, no! And I don't know if I like boys."

"Like whoever you like, Jisooya. Just don't fall in love with a bad person ok?"

"Why are we talking about this," Jisoo said, "I'm going, see you soon, dad!"

***

"JISOOOOOOOOOO"

Jisoo heard Lisa's screaming her name. The bar suddenly fell into silence. Everyone was looking at Lisa.

Lisaaa why are you like this... Jisoo looked to the source of the loud voice and saw Lisa waving at her. Taehyung was with her, smiling awkwardly.

"Lisa! I will kill you if you won't stop screaming my name out loud everytime you see me." Jisoo said as soon as she met them.

"I will help you bury the body." said Taehyung flatly.

"Don't worry Tae, I'll burn her into dust."

Taehyung giggled, "Glad you make it."

"I wanna go home already."

"Jisoo we're just starting." Lisa said while looking around the room.

"You're looking for someone?"

"Remember Rosayy, the Australian girl I was talking about?" Lisa whispered to Jisoo's ear, "Yesterday when we did our project, she said she'd come to this bar at around this time with her friends." Lisa said excitedly.

"Really? You're really into her, aren't you?"

"It's a fate. Jisoo. Can't you see it? We have a welcoming party and she also planned to meet friends here."

"It's just random chances, come on."