Taehyung and Jennie

"Shhh" Lisa shushed her. She looked like a duck with her long neck looking around for someone!

Taehyung was talking to the seniors while Lisa tapped Jisoo's shoulder repeatedly.

"Aww stop it Lisa."

"Look there!" Lisa gasped. She pointed to the door. Jisoo saw Jennie?? What the fuck?

"Omg, my future girlfriend." Lisa still gasping.

"Jennie?" Jisoo asked in confusion.

"Huh? Rosay!" Lisa answered, "Look the tall blonde girl. The prettiest one."

The prettiest one? is she talking about Jennie? Jisoo looked closely and finally saw the blonde girl.

"Oh so that's Rosé."

"That's the one." Lisa said, "Hold my beer, Jisoo, I am going to see her."

"What the fuck Lisa? She's with her friends. At least let them take a seat first and breathe." Jisoo said more to herself.

"You're right." Lisa said nervously, "We'll wait."

***

They waited for a while. Jisoo sneaked a peek at Jennie once a while. Lisa, on the other hand was staring intensely at Rosé as if she was preying for food.

"What is Lisa doing?" Taehyung asked Jisoo.

"She's possessed." Jisoo answered unbothered while drinking her juice.

"Holy shittt." Jisoo heard Lisa whispering to her, "Here she comes."

Jisoo saw Jennie and Rosé walking towards them. She felt nervous and excited in a same time.

"I think they're about to order drinks." Lisa said.

When Jennie and Rosé came closer, Lisa greeted them, "Hi Rosé and.. um Jennie. I didn't know you're here?"

Jennie looked at Lisa, who are you?

"Oh hi Lisa! You're here too?" Rosé said with a friendly voice as they continued their conversation.

Jennie's gaze fell on Jisoo, she was a bit surprised.

"Um hi Jennie!" Jisoo greeted.

Jennie looked at Jisoo, "Hi.." then she looked at Taehyung. She frowned and look back at Jisoo.

"Oh this is Tae, my classmate. Tae, this is Jennie, my group mate." Jisoo introduced them.