The Mess

It was three in the morning, Rosé was in Lisa's bedroom, her girlfriend was still asleep

It was three in the morning, Rosé was in Lisa's bedroom, her girlfriend was still asleep. Didn't want to wake her up, she carefully got up from the bed and collected her clothes. The room was a mess.

"Babe?" Lisa's voice was hoarse from just waking up.

"Lisa... Did I wake you up?"

"It's 3 AM. Do you need something? There's water on your bedside table."

"No... I need to go..." Rosé went to Lisa and gave her a kiss, "Jennie just texted me, she's upset."

"Upset? Why?" Lisa now came around, she sat down on her bed, "I thought she was with Jisoo?Jisoo planned to say something to her tonight."

"Right? Jennie and I were expecting it too."

"Then what happened?"

"I don't know, I'm about to find out."

"Damn it... Did Jisoo mess it up?" Lisa talked to herself, reaching out for her phone to text her bestfriend.

"It's... maybe not her... It's maybe Jennie this time," Rosé said hesitantly.

Lisa stared at her girlfriend with a puzzled look. While dressing, Rosé briefly told her about how Kai suddenly make an entrance into Jennie's life. After that, they went downstairs and saw Irene sitting on the floor, talking to a gnome she probably stole from Lisa's backyard. Her hair was a wrecked mess, she had a Santa's hat on.

"Shit, Irene is still here..."

"Damn it... Is she okay?" Lisa cringed when Irene started cursing the gnome.

"I can't take her home, I need to babysit Jennie now.."

Lisa looked around the living room, some of her friends hadn't left yet and then she saw Taehyung. It was unusual for him to stay late at parties. He looked sober though, trying his best not to fall asleep.

"I'll accompany her tonight and later I will ask Taehyung to send her home. Don't worry" Lisa gave Rosé a kiss.

"Thanks, baby... I am leaving. I'll text you later!"

                    ***