First love

They didn't continue the conversation. Lisa saw how Jisoo drown into her thoughts. They still didn't know why Jennie cried last night. It was impossible to figure out since Jisoo couldn't remembered much about last night.

Lisa took Jisoo home, they drove in silence. Lisa checked on Jisoo, pain and guilt hadn't gone from her eyes, if anything, it was swallowing her even more.

When they arrived at Jisoo's home, Lisa asked Jisoo something.

"Jisoo. Do you have feelings for Jennie?"

Jisoo was hesitant to answer,

"I don't know." she finally answered.

Lisa could see honesty in there. She is confused about her feelings. After all, Jisoo had never dated anyone before. This was all new to her. So she tried to guide Jisoo to understand her feelings.

"How do you feel when you're around her?"

"I feel excited." Jisoo said flatly, her gaze was empty, "Even if she's not around, whenever I think about her.. I feel excited." This sentence should've came up with a beautiful feeling, but all Lisa could hear was pain in Jisoo's voice.

"Do you know why? Why are you excited? Do you expect something from her?"

Jisoo thought for a while, "I don't even know what I expect. It's just.. it's just her. Seeing her, being around her. It's enough for me."

Lisa heart crushed the moment she heard Jisoo's answer. That's the pure form of love.

That moment, Lisa realized that Jennie was Jisoo's first love.