Japan

Jisoo kept her promise. She was being her best self and showed Jennie that she was really enjoying their trip. She wouldn't stop talking about how lovely everything was as soon as they landed at Narita. When Jisoo took her hand as they walked around with Miss Choi, Jennie smile, knowing that her girlfriend was finally at ease.

"Jennie," Jisoo kept her voice low, "Are we sharing the room?"

"Of course."

"Miss Choi knows?"

"She does."

"Alright, baby."

"I'm quite surprise you don't argue with me," Jennie continued by impersonating Jisoo, "Jennie! Don't you see? Miss Choi will make a report! I've made our life plan for the next 50 years and this will ruin it!"

Jisoo cracked out laughing.

"You're in charge, Jennie bear. And we have a vacation to enjoy!"

"Oh? What happened to my coward girlfriend? Did we lose her somewhere at Seoul?"

"Do you think I'm a coward? Am I that bad?"

"Kind of? You just hate everything risky and naughty," she hummed playfully, "I unfortunately am risky and naughty..."

Jennie seized her for a quick kiss and Jisoo loved the way her girlfriend being aggressive in public space. She was blushing, like a cat to her owner, she rubbed her head against Jennie's fluffy cheek.

"Clingy Chu??" Jennie was excited, "Alright then... Jentop for the next 5 days!"

***

Days went by with loads of fun for the two of them. Jennie showed Jisoo around Tokyo; taking her to all the tourist hotspots, dining out at the best restaurants and even visiting some of those cute Kitty and Pikachu cafes that she secretly paid for. Jennie could tell that Jisoo was having a great time with everything they were doing; she even enthusiastically asked Miss Choi to capture Jensoo moments everywhere in Tokyo, no hesitation whatsoever. Jisoo and Miss Choi were practically besties at this point.

"So, our couple name is Jensoo?"

Jisoo nodded, "It is... Sooje doesn't sound right, so let's go with Jensoo."

But of course it wasn't all about eating good and seeing real-life Kitty and Pikachu, Jennie was aiming for something bigger. Jennie might not quite wrap her head around the stress Jisoo carried as a science student who needed scholarships to keep things moving, but she could clearly see that last semester had been tough on Jisoo, with all the hard work and stress getting to her. Jennie was really hoping Jisoo could have a fantastic time here in Japan, let go of all the worries, and maybe that could help with the panic attacks and nosebleeds.

Getting into the girlfriend's pants would be a huge bonus, though.

Tonight, she was taking Jisoo to one of Tokyo's most popular party venues. She knew that her girlfriend wasn't really into clubbing. Jisoo straight-up called it stupid, with people just being stupid. But maybe switching up from her usual sciencey squad to these stupid people could help her feel better about herself. She might end up figuring out that the world wasn't all serious and dire as it was in her head -- there were stupid people out there making questionable life choices but still enjoying themselves, so maybe having a little fun wouldn't be the end of the world.

"Are you ready babe?" Jennie was fixing her earrings and calling for Jisoo, who was still in the bedroom.

As Jisoo stepped into the lounge, Jennie saw her in this cute yellow mini skirt paired with a black cold shoulder crop top that had fringes, her hair was flowing loose. Her makeup was rather light for a night out, but nevertheless, the natural pinkish blush decorated her pretty face-- and in Jennie's eyes, she was as perfect as she could be.