Grading Boobies

"Miss Kim," Miss Choi hurried over to Jennie as soon as she left the bathroom, "We have a situation."

Jennie stared cluelessly at the secretary and followed her back to the lounge area. There was a small crowd in one corner and suddenly she heard someone shouting.

It was Jisoo.

"Come here, you coward!" Jisoo growled angrily at a a guy in a full black jacket and tee.

Shit...

"Are you sick?" the man yelled back at her, Jennie saw that one side of his face had a bruise.

Fuck, did Jisoo hit him? What the fuck is going on???

"One of our hired men told me that Miss Kim Jisoo punched the gentleman in the face, Miss," Miss Choi remained composed as she spoke, Jennie could be mistaken, but she picked up a slight amused smile on the secretary's face.

In a panic, Jennie tried to push her way through the crowd to get to Jisoo. There were security guards holding onto her girlfriend. Some of JNK's hired men also jumped in to help Jisoo break free from the security. The whole thing was a total mess.

Jisoo was wrestling to get out of their grasp, clearly aiming to land another punch on the man's face.

"Get off me!" Jisoo screamed, "You, come here! Why?? Are you scared of me???"

The man scoffed, "Scared of you??? You're 5-inch tall, the fuck will I do with you?"

"You fucking bastard! If you even think about looking at my girlfriend again, I swear you won't live to see another day!"

Jennie was positive that she heard Miss Choi cheering for Jisoo under her breath.

"Miss Choi!"

Miss Choi cleared her throat, "I will take care of the situation, Miss Kim. Your car is waiting outside."

"Get off me! Get off me!" Jisoo was fiercely trying to set herself free.

After talking with Miss Choi, fortunately, the security guards released Jisoo to JNK crew and Miss Choi quickly settled everything with the club's management. Jennie rushed to check Jisoo and she was relieved to find that the girl was fine, except for bruised knuckles from hitting the man. Jisoo made another attempt to jump the man, and thankfully, the crew managed to stop her.

"What a crazy girl!" The man took a step back.

"Jisoo! Jisoo!!" Jennie tried to bring her girlfriend back to her senses, "What happened???"

"This man was after you the whole time! He thought I didn't notice!"

"The fuck is wrong with you???" The man was shouting back.

"Jisoo, let's get out of here, Miss Choi will take care of this..."

"I will take care this myse-"

With the help of the crew, Jennie managed to drag her away.

"Damn it Jisoo, how much drinks did you have while I was away?"

Jisoo was in full-on stubborn mode, refusing to answer.

"I was only away for like, two minutes or something?!"

"Fuck them. I have never laid eyes on other women, but everyone was laying eyes on mine."

Jisoo angrily stole a drink nearby and managed to get a few sips before Jennie snatched it away, apologizing to the people on the table. Miss Choi came to the table to sort it out and promptly joined the girls again.

"Miss Choi, am I hearing you giggling? Why are you condoning Jisoo's behavior??? And Jisoo, you drink too much. Now you're drunk. Just great... Fuck my life... This is exactly what I need tonight..."