JNK Hotel

Jisoo and Lisa were half asleep when the loud bell was ringing.

"Fffffffffff!" cursed Lisa while straightening her sitting position.

"This is the last day of your introduction and briefing period!" the person on the podium said. "From tomorrow on, you'll be starting your classes and your life as... college students."

A loud cheer echoed inside the hall. The freshmen were clapping enthusiastically.

"Remember that you still have projects to work on together. Good luck, new students! I hope you'll have a fantastic time studying in our university."

The speech was closed with a big applause from the students and the lecturers. They were all standing and cheering congratulations and good luck to one another. Jisoo felt a little bit sentimental right now. Wow she's now a college student! She felt grateful and excited that she can pursue her interest in one of the best university in the country.

"OMG JISOO" Lisa screamed and hugged Jisoo, "We're now big girls."

"Eww! Get off me Lisa!" Jisoo whined as she tried to push Lisa off of her. But she was feeling ecstatic too. A whole new life ahead!

"Let's get our lunch. We need to go work on our group projects after lunch."

"Well, Jisoo. My basecamp is quite far from here. I think I will need to buy some takeaway instead. What about you?"

"Mine is at JNK Hotel."

"A hotel??" Lisa's eyes, which were already big, were now getting bigger from surprise.

"Yes. I don't know. This girl from our group, Jennie, she said she has reserved a room under her name."

"Wait. The Jennie that you asked for apology?? the Jennie Kim??"

"Stop acting like she's a celebrity. What's with everyone calling her 'THE' Jennie Kim?"

"Because technically she is!"

"Jisoo frowned, "What do you mean?"

"OMG Jisoo. JNK Hotel? Jennie Kim Hotel! It's her hotel! Her parents are one of the most successful business people in this country. Both of her dad and mom were the alumnae of this university. We were literally introduced to them on our first day briefing!"

Jisoo's mouth gaped.

"So yeah, technically she's a celebrity. Some of fashion magazines regularly mention her under the style section. She has a big brother, I don't remember his name, which I bet also has a hotel or maybe hotels under his name!"

"Whattt?"

"IKR? OMG You're so lucky!"

"Yeah?"

"I gotta go! Bye Jisoo see you tomorrow at class!"

***