Reminds me of you

Jisoo felt like time was running too fast. They were already in the last two months of their first year. They needed to prepare for their exam week.

So far Jisoo could manage to get all the work done, but she was thinking that the distance from her house to the university took quite a lot of time. She needed to stay late in the library or study group; and going home alone and late could be dangerous and tiring.

"I think you should apply for another scholarship. Specifically for housing." Lisa said during lunch.

"Is there such a thing?" Jisoo asked.

"There is. You can apply for it and they will provide you a student apartment for the rest of your academic year. Provided that you can meet all the scholarship requirements every year." Taehyung said.

"Which I believe you can!" Added Lisa.

"Thanks! I will work hard." Jisoo smiled, "I hope I can get the scholarship for my second year. We'll only get busier."

"True. Maybe we'll be so busy that we need to rent a corner in the library to sleep at night." Lisa said and they were giggling.

***

It was the week before the exam week. They almost always spent their time in the library outside the classes schedule. This week and during the exam week, the library would open for 24 hours.

Jisoo, Lisa, Taehyung, Jinyoung, Bona and Suzu had been always studying together. It was impossible to prepare for the exams alone, they needed to help each other.

At times like this, Jisoo always thought of Jennie and their time during the project group. They hadn't spoken to each other for almost a year now. Jisoo still remembered how Jennie talked to her in the corridor. Now it doesn't hurt her as much as it did before, but nevertheless, it still gives her the pain. Regardless the pain she was in, every time she saw Jennie in the Academic Writing class or anywhere random around the campus area, she couldn't help but to feel excited. She was happy just by seeing her. Jennie's smile still evoked something inside her.

***

Finally the exam week was over and it was time for summer break. Jisoo and Lisa spent much of their time in Jisoo's home before Lisa and her family got on their summer trip outside the country.

Before the second year began, Jisoo got a letter that she got accepted in the housing scholarship program. She was sad that she had to live separately from his dad but she promised to make sure she will visit him on weekends.