The Suite

Jisoo went in to the hotel and she was surprised of how luxurious the hotel was. Jisoo regreted that she didn't wear a better clothes today. She didn't even brush her hair properly this morning! As soon as she arrived, she went to the washroom first and tidied herself up. Then she went to the hotel front desk.

"Can I help you, Miss?" the receptionist greeted Jisoo politely.

"Umm, yes. I am looking for a room. Booked under Jennie. Jennie Kim."

Upon hearing Jennie's name, the already polite receptionist acted even more polite to Jisoo, "Of course. I am speaking with Miss?"

"Jisoo. Kim Jisoo."

"Alright Miss Kim. I will prepare the key. Do you want some refreshments first?"

Jisoo saw a hotel employee coming towards her with refreshment drinks, small bites and warm hand towels. Jisoo didn't know how to act so she refused politely.

The receptionist offered Jisoo a wide smile and then gave her the key. She then made a gesture to a bellboy.

"Miss Jisoo. This is the key to your room. It's on the 22th floor. You will be escorted to the room by the gentleman. Should there's anything else you need later, you can call us from your room. Is there anything else we can help you with, Miss Jisoo?"

"No, umm.. thank you very much." Jisoo said awkwardly.

Jisoo felt nervous. This was all new to her. The people here treated her very nicely. The place was luxurious. The air smelt so fresh and everything was so bright.

The bellboy took her to the 22th floor and walked her to her room.

"Miss Jisoo, welcome to your room." the bellboy opened the door for Jisoo.

"Umm, thanks." Jisoo said unsure.

She looked inside the room. It was a very spacious and luxurious room! In fact, it's a suite, right? Jisoo could see the dining room from here. She walked inside and saw a very wide window where she could see the city from up above. Suddenly she felt nausea. She was scared of heights. She looked away and stand as far as possible from the window.

"Miss Kim. I am leaving. You can call us anytime." the bellboy smiled and closed the door.

Jisoo was the first to arrive. She waited in the living room. One by one her group mates arrived. They were all admiring the suite.

"My family and I have never booked a suite, let alone a Presidential Suite in city's most luxurious hotel!" Mina gasped.