Apology

"JISOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Lisa once again screamed when she saw Jisoo coming towards her. Jisoo covered her face with her palms.

"Lisa! Stop that! We're no longer in the kindergarten. Look at around you, woman. Grown up people are everywhere. Future important people are everywhere. Don't embarrass me, please."

"Nauurr but I already missed you."

"Wait? What's up with your accent? Wtf is naurr???"

"Sooooo, this girl from my group grew up in Australia and she was just moving back to her home country and she was so hillarious, whenever she said 'no'. Her accent is so cool. She has this blonde hair and this soft voice and face. OMG you should see her skin, Jisoo. Unlike you, her skin is flawless..."

Jisoo cut her, "You've just met this new girl and you already throw your childhood friend under the bus? People will think you're into this new girl. What's her name?"

Lisa blushed, "I am what?" she let out an awkward laugh, "Her name is Rosaayy."

Lisa said her name while throwing away her hand to the sky dramatically. She looked to the sky dreamingly. Jisoo rolled her eyes and sighed. They walked towards the parking lot when Jisoo suddenly saw a girl walking towards the car with plate number 73 N.

"Hey you! Wait!" Jisoo ran towards the girl. This time I will catch your ass!

***

Jennie was about to reach the car's door when she heard someone yelling. She stopped a while to send a text to her bff, Rosé, when she felt a hand grabbed her shoulder.

"Excuse me???" she said angrily while turning to the person who grabbed her.

She saw a girl who looked surprised. Wait isn't it the girl from her group? Does she want to talk about the group project or what? Why doesn't she wait until tomorrow?

"Jennie?" the girl still looked confused.

"Yes. Sorry what's your name?"

The girl fell silent for a while. Her friend with bangs looked confused.

"I'm Jisoo." said the girl after a while.

"Ok. And?"

"Uhm.. I want you to apologize."

Jennie frowned. For what?

As if Jisoo can read her mind, she said,

"I want you to apologize because you were driving too fast this morning and you splashed the water to my clothes."

Oh so this is why her clothes were dirty. She giggled internally. Jisoo pouted and was waiting for her to apologize.

Jennie then just gave Jisoo a teasing smile and walked into her car. She left Jisoo and Lisa dumbfounded in the parking lot.