Yours

Jennie was napping lightly, and Jisoo found herself staring at her.

After hours of lovemaking, Jisoo could confirm that it was now her favorite activity to do with Jennie. As the brightest student in her campus, Jisoo had successfully picked up a few things that would satisfy her girlfriend, for example, how to curl her fingers slightly when she was inside Jennie. She also noticed that Jennie like it quite rough, she liked it when Jisoo ordered her around and also, Jennie was so loud.

Maybe we need to visit JNK hotel more often next semester. I can't have her in my bedroom cursing out loud while my tongue inside her private part...

Jisoo stayed on the bed as still as she could be, her eyes gently tracing the contours of Jennie's peaceful face. She had been staring at it for so many nights, for so many hours, but it seemed like she just couldn't get enough. The more she looked, the less satisfied she became. So she usually stared for another minute, for another hour, practically until she fell into sleep.

Gingerly, she inched closer and stole a delicate kiss from Jennie's supple lips, her lips moved to her slightly frowned forehead and kissed it, and carefully, she put another kiss on her dumpling-like cheek. She went back to her watching-sleeping-girlfriend activity, and a feeling of tenderness and gratitude flooded inside her. Her mind danced with the memories of their adventures, laughter, and the countless beautiful moments they had in Japan.

She lightly caressed the younger girl's hair, careful not to wake her, her eyes feasting on the beauty in front of her while her mind relived what they'd done just hours ago.

There was this new connection established after their intimate encounter, certain emotions within Jisoo had intensified, heightening her sense of belonging and possession. After Jennie claimed her body and she claimed Jennie's, Jisoo felt like she knew and owned the girl as a whole.

Will I stop punching people around?

Slowly, she came near to Jennie and stole another light kiss from the girl. But it wasn't enough. So she stole another one. And another one. Catching Jisoo's subtle movement, Jennie began to stir in her sleep, showing signs of waking up, so Jisoo hurriedly resumed stroking her hair, hoping to lull Jennie back to sleep.

"Chu?"  Jennie's eyelids started to flutter.

"Here, my baby..."

"How long have I been sleeping?"

"Just a couple of minutes."

"We didn't go to the beach..." Jennie checked the time, "A couple of minutes? I've been sleeping for almost 2 hours."

"Oh.. It felt like a couple of minutes."

"Did you fall asleep too?"

"I uhm... I've been watching you sleeping," Jisoo confessed.

"Creepy..." Jennie chuckled.

"Is it creepy? I'm sorry," Jisoo thought about the hours she spent watching Jennie sleeping since they were dating.

"Kidding, it's actually sweet," Jennie pulled Jisoo for a kiss, "Oh, do you know that I've been having conversations with you while you were sleeping?"

"I do sleep talk???"

"You do, baby. Actually, having a conversation with a drunk or sleeping version of you is quite fun. Come to think about it, we also had a conversation when you were delirious."

"Oh wow, the things I didn't know about myself!"

"I discover all parts of you."

Jisoo reached for Jennie's hand and kiss it, "You do, baby..."

Jennie then buried herself into Jisoo's hug, "I wish that this would never end. I want us to stay like this forever."

"Hugging and everything?"

Jennie nodded, "Don't get me wrong, baby. I love every versions of you. Even after Christmas eve when we didn't talk for three weeks, I still love you through everything. But I love seeing you happy and carefree like this. I saw you so stressed out with your studies and I felt really bad. I wanted to take some of your burden, but it was impossible and I felt helpless. God, it was the worst feeling ever."

"Jennie, don't worry about me, having you makes me happy. My studies is tough, but it has been always like that, doesn't mean I'm not happy."

Jisoo pondered it for a moment. Jennie was someone who didn't really think much about tomorrow. She was always looking for a good time and lived in the moment. But beneath the surface was a person who relied on her heart to feel, then to think simply, and finally to act simply. And while it might sound simplistic and superficial, in practice, it often resolved many issues; it actually did a lot of good. Things that Jisoo had thought were complex, in Jennie's delicate hands, became simple.

Like how Jennie simply stole a first kiss and resolved their Christmas eve trouble.

And how she pushed Jisoo to make them official without the jewelry, the flower, the candlelight dinner. She was emptyhanded but Jennie made it easy.

"When I was in high school,  I spent my summers thinking how fun it would be to spend the break with friends. But I had to work. I know I couldn't take those days back, but the very few days I've spent here with you, is better than anything I've ever wanted. Thank you for taking me here before my internship starts."

"Baby, if anyone deserves to be happy, it's you."

They stayed like that for a moment, watching the evening sky unfold. While Jisoo's mind was wandering to the sentimental things, she noticed that Jennie's hand was also wandering, making its way to her bottom and squeezing it; the girl then leaning in to her, leaving kisses on her open chest. She started to bring their bodies closer and teased Jisoo with her touches.

"Jennie? Again?"

Jennie pouted, "Why not..."

"No... I mean, aren't you hungry? We didn't have our lunch, remember?"

Jennie huffed, so Jisoo swiftly dialed room service and then crawled back into bed, scooping the younger girl into her arms again.

"Let's do it after having our dinner. The bear needs her energy back."

Jennie giggled, "By the way, do you notice that you have become the very type of person you can't stand at the nightclub? Those people who are looking for trouble over stupid things? You literally punched someone in a nightclub..."

"Wait... No..." There was a disappointment in Jisoo's voice.

Jennie giggled, "It's not that bad, even Miss Choi enjoyed it."

"It was utterly embarrassing."

"Get off me! Get off me! I will finish him! Oh my God, it was actually funny..."

"It's because you are mine," Jisoo defended herself, "It's inappropriate to look at someone else's girl."

Leaning in toward Jisoo, Jennie kissed the corner of her lips, "I'll stay yours."

Jisoo reached out to take Jennie's hand and planted a kiss on it.

"Mine...."

Jennie smiled, nodding gently at the one she chose to own her heart and body.

"Yours..."

***