Jensoo - The First Meet

After lunch, they walked into the hall again, this time they were sitting with their own groups. Lisa waved her hand to Jisoo as she walked away to group #23. Jisoo walked to her own group and found a seat. She offered a smile to her group mates and then sat silent. A few minutes later, they announced that the group briefing should start.

"Hi I am Irene, I will be your group mentor. I am your senior in this campus," a girl with a friendly voice but firm attitude introduced herself, "My major is accounting and I am currently in my second year. Please introduce yourself. Start from my right."

"Hi everyone. I am Mina. I study pharmacy. Nice to meet you!"

They introduced themselves one by one and then it was Jisoo's turn,

"Hi, I am Jisoo. I am from...."

Her introduction was cut when a girl abruptly sat with their group. She wore a neutral color top, skirt and handbag but nevertheless, she looked so fashionable. Jisoo noticed her beautiful cat eyes and she was drawn to them. Her heart skipped a beat when the girl's gaze landed on her for a split second. Probably because this girl impolitely cut her while she was talking, Jisoo thought. She then felt annoyed. Her group mates also seemed distracted. Some whispered to one another.

"Oh hi, are you in group 54?" asked Irene while smiling at the new girl.

"Yes." she said briefly, smiling to the senior and then give a cold face to the other freshmen.

"Please introduce yourself," said Irene to her. The group members looked excited.

"Excuse me, I haven't finished my introduction yet," said Jisoo annoyed.

"Oh I am sorry!" Irene said apologetically to Jisoo.

You don't need to apologize, THAT girl is the one that should! Jisoo murmured to herself.

"I am Jisoo Kim, I am majoring in science."

The other freshmen looked unenthusiastically to her and they quickly divert their attention to the new girl waiting for her to introduce herself.

"I am Jennie. International business." she said briefly and coldly.

A boy who sat beside Jisoo gasped and asked, "Jennie? As in the Jennie Kim of JNK??"

The Jennie Kim of what? JNK? What are these people talking about? Jisoo was confused.

Jennie gave a small nod but it was enough to make the group excited. They talked to one another while Jisoo was sitting silently, clueless. Her gaze fell on Jennie, who is she? Wait why does she look familiar?

All of the sudden, Jennie stared back at her. Again, Jisoo's heart skipped a bit, she then shifted her gaze to her dirty shoes.

                                    ***