Wanting.

At around 9 in the morning, Jennie went downstairs to get her breakfast. Her parents had gone for work and there was Jack slacking at home.

"Good morning, little sister." Jack kissed her.

"Morning."

"It's been few days already you have your breakfast at home."

"Okay."

Jack noticed that Jennie's eyes were dark and puffy, "What time did you go home from party this morning?"

"Three."

Jack looked at her closely, "Are you okay, Jennie?"

"I am." Jennie took a bite of her meal, it could use more seasoning. She couldn't taste anything.

"Are you going out today?"

"Maybe. I don't know yet."

"Hey, Jen, if you feel like it, you can ask your driver to take you to our hotel spa today. Maybe you need some massage to relax."

"I said I am fine." Jennie felt irritated.

Jack fell silent, looked like his little sister was having a hard time lately. He finished his breakfast and got up. He kissed Jennie's forehead, "I am going to the office now. Take care, kitty." He said softly.

                    ***

Jennie was tired of crying, she sat at the vanity table looking out the window, unconsciously hoping to see someone that wouldn't come

She thought about what Rosé said. The idea was so terrible. She didn't think it was necessary for them to talk. They had the talk and it ended badly. In fact, it got them back to where they were. But deep down, she was scared to have another talk with Jisoo because she was too scarred now. Her wound was still fresh and open. She was afraid she would break down to cry in front of her.

She opened her phone, will she at least text me and tell me that she didn't mean what she said, that everything she said was a lie. That she will drive me again tomorrow morning and have breakfast with me...

She closed her eyes, tried to erase the pain she created by all these thoughts.

She hated herself for wanting Jisoo even after what happened.