Competitive

Around ten in the morning, they started to open their booths. It wasn't too crowded until the lunch time. Students, professors and university employees came to look around. Irene's team felt a little bit relax. They were nervous at first but actually it was a great experience. They got to meet people and they were having fun competing for customers with the nearby booths.

"Look it's Lisa and Rosé's booth!" Jisoo pointed excitedly to her friend's booth. Lisa looked at Jisoo. Please don't scream, please don't scream, Jisoo prayed desperately. Thank God, Lisa didn't, maybe because she was with Rosé and she didn't want to embarrass herself.

"Looks like they're doing well," Jisoo said to Jennie, "They've sold quite many cups already."

Jennie looked at their booth, her competitive spirit was triggered. She worked even harder to promote their shirts. She even put on a shirt on top of her current outfit and walked around with the marketing team, "Buy the Jennie Kim's shirt! Please come visit our booth~" she said sweetly.

Apparently it did the trick! Their booth eventually was crowded with customers. They wanted the Jennie Kim shirt! Jisoo and Irene couldn't stop giggling when a professor came to buy the Jennie Kim shirt for her daughter.

"Wow she really was born to do some business." Irene said.

Not long after, they sold out their shirts. Jennie was beaming from happiness. Later that afternoon after the freshmen market closed, Irene's group was announced as the winner. They were screaming happily as they jumped in circle and congratulated one another. Then they cleared up the booth.

"Some groups are going to the nearby bars or party place. It's like a farewell somehow." Irene said, "What are you guys planning?"

"Let's go somewhere?" Jun said, "I am not ready yet to go home! Besides, we have the money prize from winning the sales competition."

Everyone agreed.

"What about going back to the basecamp? We still have a night there we can spend?" Jennie offered.

Mina was excited to hear the idea, "OMG we were so busy we didn't even have time to try the pool or the jacuzzi."

"Let's go?" Sihyeon suggested.

"Oh and you can invite friends if you're feeling more comfortable." Jennie added.

"Awesome. I am inviting my crush." Irene giggled as she hurried up texting someone.

Then Jennie looked at Jisoo with a hopeful look, "Uhm, are you coming?" she said almost whispering.

"Yes." Jisoo said immediately as if she was hypnotized.

"Ok," Jennie said, trying to hide her smile, "Come." she raised her eyebrows. Jennie looks so soft right now, Jisoo thought to herself.

"Huh?" Jisoo asked cluelessly.

"Are you driving with me or not?" Jennie pouted with a childish demanding tone.

"Yes." Jisoo said immediately, once again, as if she was hypnotized. She followed Jennie to the exit.