Moving In

Jennie went back to her room after breakfast. She was biting her lower lips, her fingers were tapping the table. It was 10 o'clock.

Jennie planned to visit Jisoo at her new student apartment and help with the move in. She looked to her phone, Should I tell her first? But what if she refuses?

She sat on her vanity desk, looking out the window desperately.

Fuck it, she finally thought. She took her handbag and went downstairs and got her car ready.

***

She drove her way to the university. She still wasn't sure of her decision. I can turn around anytime, she thought, but she kept driving to her original destination. When she was near the university, she tried to find the address Jisoo gave her last night. Few minutes later, she arrived at the student apartment building. She waited inside the car.

Ugh why did I do this again?

She looked to the doorway, there were students outside, but she couldn't find Jisoo. She checked herself in the mirror, she looked good as usual.

A moment later, she saw Jisoo. She had a ponytail and she was carrying some boxes. Jisoo was about to enter the building. Jennie hurriedly went out of her car and ran towards Jisoo.

"Ugh.. Hi Jisoo." she greeted Jisoo when she finally got to the front door. She was panting.

Jisoo looked to her, her eyes got wider when she saw Jennie. Jennie could see sweat on her forehead and her shirt. She looked tired and confused.

"Jennie?" her little mouth dropped open.

"Hi..." Jennie pouted. She looked away, didn't want to appear too happy.

"What are you doing here?"

"I uh happen to be around the university today and I remembered that you're moving in today. So I stopped by." Jennie said flatly.

Jisoo looked at her, still confused. She didn't say anything.

"Is it heavy? Can I help you to carry?" she offered help to Jisoo.

Jisoo didn't say anything, she was just looking at Jennie when Jennie suddenly heard a voice behind Jisoo,

"Oh, Jennie?"

Jennie looked up. It was Taehyung.

She was speechless. Of course he is fucking here...

Jennie saw his face. Like Jisoo, he had the same tired look on his face. He was carrying a big box with him. So he's probably been with Jisoo the whole morning. Jennie couldn't help but to feel jealous.

"Oh hi.. You're... here." She greeted Taehyung.

"Are you here to help Jisoo?" Taehyung gave her a friendly smile, which Jennie wanted to rip apart.

"I- I am actually heading to the university, but sure! I can help." she pointed to the boxes Jisoo had, "Can I help with some of those?"

"No it's okay," Jisoo swerved away her boxes, "Please don't bother."

"No! Let me help." Jennie took some boxes away from Jisoo by force and gave her a little smile, "Let's go." she said.

" she said