Nayeon

Jennie parked her car in front of the house, she sent a text to Nayeon,

I'm outside.

A few minutes later, Nayeon came.

"Jennie?" Nayeon got into her car, "Why don't we talk inside?"

"It's okay, It won't take long..."

"Okay..." Nayeon looked worried.

"Nayeon, I need your help."

Nayeon knitted her eyebrows.

"You know Jisoo, right?" Jennie started carefully, "You've met her a couple of times already..."

"Yes." Nayeon started to look uncomfortable.

"I heard that some of us were being mean to Jisoo."

"I've never said bad things about her!" Nayeon's face turned red.

"I know. That's why I'm here. I need you to tell me what you've heard and who said those."

Jennie and Nayeon weren't exactly close friends, it just happened they were in a same circle. All that Jennie knew was that Nayeon listened more than she talked.

"You want to confront them?" Nayeon looked unsure.

"Yes."

"May I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"Do you like her? Jisoo?"

It took Jennie a while to answer, "I do... Well, actually no, I do not like her. My feelings towards her is stronger. And I would do anything to protect her."

"Is this why you looked miserable last night on your birthday party?"

"I didn't know you notice."

"I did," Nayeon smiled.

"It has been a tough few week for me," Jennie tried to answer truthfully, "So please, Nayeon... I really need your help to fix my relationship with Jisoo. The things she heard from our friends has damaged her. I need to make things right."

After some time, Nayeon nodded, "But please don't tell anyone that you heard this from me..."

"I promise."

***