Breakfast

They had a late breakfast since Jisoo came late, Jennie made the most of it to blame it on Jisoo.

"I woke up early but my dad was downstairs. He cooked for me," Jisoo tried to explain, "I couldn't just leave."

"I don't blame your dad, I blame you. We caught the traffic because you were driving like a whole turtle."

"Do you want me to drive like you? I fear for my life every time you're behind the wheel."

Jennie's face became red, "That's just my driving style."

"Don't you ever get tickets for your 'driving style'?"

"Well, we have a secretary at the company to take care such matters."

Jisoo cackled, "Who would've thought a baby like you drive like a whole thug."

"A what?"

"What?"

"Jisoo!"

Jisoo quickly found words to save her ass "A whole crying baby just because I was late for 15 minutes. Aigoo I am hungry let me just eat now and stop talking to me."

Jennie looked at Jisoo, irritated, "Okay quickly. Where do you want to take me after this?"

"Told you I planned to take you to the park; what do you want to do in the morning? Do you have to be somewhere else after this?"

Jennie had canceled all her plans for today and decided to book Jisoo for the whole day, but what Jisoo didn't know was, Jennie actually had no plan for the day. She just wanted to hang out with Jisoo the whole day.

"I uhm.. let's go to Hongdae? And nope, I don't need to be somewhere else today."

Jisoo looked at Jennie in disbelief.

"So you asked me to wake up early for what? You love to torture people?"

Jennie was blushing, she came up with a quick lie, "Well, I actually need to go to the bookstore to find some textbooks for the semester."

"Okay. We'll go there after breakfast. Then I'll take you to Hongdae."

"We'll still go to the park, right?" Jennie was desperate to spend the whole day with the girl.

"We will."

"Okay." She smiled gummyly.

***