Irene knows things

Jisoo stopped her awkward cheerleading movement and turned around. There stood the ice queen. Jisoo felt happy just by the sight of Jennie. She offered Jennie a smile.

Jennie stared at Jisoo expressionless then she shifted her eyes in a relax manner to their booth.

"What a happy day." she said flatly as she approached her team. There was a hint of insinuation in her tone.

"The final judgement." Jun grinned widely.

"I am excited but a bit nervous." Mina chirped.

"I am a bit sad, honestly," Vivi said with a soft tone.

They fell into a brief silence as they figured out the weight of Vivi's word. There was an unspeakable agreement between them.

Fortunately, Irene came with dozen of iced coffee and donuts!

"Hi everyone. I brought you coffee and donuts. Let's wrap this up. Cheers and fighting!" Irene let out a high-pitched small scream to burn their spirit as she raised her coffee.

"Cheers!" they were all hyped. The caffeine did the trick, Jisoo giggled at her team. Not long after, Sungwoon and Ren joined them.

"Are you coming together?" Irene said teasingly.

"Uhmm yeah. Her house near mine." Sungwoon said with a blush.

"M..hm" Irene said knowingly, sipped her coffee carefully, then gave Jisoo a quick gaze, "I think I made my pairs right," she quickly diverted her gaze to Jennie, "What do you think, Jennie?"

Huh? She's asking what I think about her pairing me with Jisoo? Jennie wasn't ready for what she perceived as a sudden attack from the senior, "Uhm, I- I guess you did a great job managing the teams uhm.. and group as a whole." she said with a small voice.

"Very diplomatic," Irene giggled, "Thanks Jennie, I appreciate your compliment." then patted Jisoo's shoulder for no reason while speaking to Sungwoon, "Very good Sungwoon."

Jisoo didn't understand what was going on so she just let out a wide grin.

What was that for??? Jennie was blushing as she saw Irene's subtle smirk. She looked to Jisoo, And why is she smiling like an idiot??

***