I'll buy you an ice cream

Jisoo spent the rest of the day to recover. She wanted to gained her health back so she can talk with Jennie about what happened last Sunday.

Lisa was with her the whole day. She was busy texting with someone.

"Lisa, I am now feeling better. You should go home and rest. You just got back from your trip."

"Shh shut up."

"Who you're texting with?"

"Rosay..." Lisa said with her small voice.

"Rosé?" Jisoo was surprised, "That's great. Tell me!"

"I had a short conversation with your Jennie when I took her downstairs," Lisa explained while texting, "You know Irene?"

"Yes. She was my group mentor. Why?"

"Is she pretty?"

"She is divine."

"Are you kidding me?" Lisa panicked, "Yeah I actually saw her Instagram. She posted this picture of her with Rosé. She seemed like a pretty girl."

"And how is Jennie involved in this?"

"She said Rosé is now close with Irene!"

"Oh no!"

"I gotta claim back my LOML. Shit..."

"I am sorry Lisa..." Jisoo apologized, "This is all because of me..."

"Stop inserting yourself," Lisa rolled her eyes, "It is what it is. I don't regret that I defended you."

Lisa said it flatly, but her words hit hard on Jisoo. She's grateful that she has Lisa. There are friends, there are lovers, but it's hard to find a best friend. Someone who knows you well and still choose to be by your side. She's like a sister to Jisoo. A twin to be exact.

"Lisa come here and give me a hug..." Jisoo felt emotional.

"No gay." Lisa said, still texting.

"You're gay."

"But not with you."

Jisoo chuckled. She then left Lisa alone with her phone and she went back to sleep.

I need to see Jennie tomorrow...

***

The next morning, Lisa came to see Jisoo at her apartment.

"Jennie didn't text me last night." Jisoo pouted.

Lisa rolled her eyes.

"She promised to text me." Jisoo added.

"Maybe she thought you still need rest. She probably didn't want to disturb you."

"I will go to her house after breakfast." Jisoo said.

"Are you kidding me?" Lisa checked Jisoo's temperature, she didn't have fever anymore.

"But aren't you still feeling weak?" Lisa asked.

Jisoo was still feeling weak, she had tried her best to rest as much as possible, took her medicines diligently and ate her meals on schedule; but she still needed time to be fully recovered.

"I will just see her briefly and I will go home and rest."

Lisa looked at her worriedly. When her best friend is being this stubborn, nothing can stop her.

"I will take you there."

"To her house? No. You don't need to."

"I'll take you there or I won't allow you to go."