For real

"Jennie?" Rosé stepped into the living room. She was about to get more drinks. She saw Jisoo on the sofa, sleeping soundly, but where is Jennie?

She walked to the dining room, the washroom, but there was no Jennie. She peeked to the nearest room, and there she found Jennie on the floor. She couldn't believe her eyes.

the Jennie Kim is crying?

"Jennie?" Rosé called softly, walked to her. Jennie lift her eyes in surprise. She looked defeated.

"Jennie, what happened?" Rosé asked woriedly.

"Ugh, nothing," she frowned, "I'm okay." she sniffled between words.

Suddenly she remembered Jisoo was in the living room, sleeping.

"Is this about Jisoo?" Rosé asked.

"No," Jennie quickly answered, her voice was trembling. She looked hurt.

It's definitely Jisoo. Rosé felt a surge of anger. But what did she do to Jennie and how? Never during their friendship had Rosé ever seen her crying because of someone, let alone because of someone she just met for two weeks. In a fucking project group. Even when she broke up or had a fight with her exes, her usual reaction was to be mad. They would just talk trash about the ex and then party hard to forget the dude. There's no breaking down in Jennie's dictionary. She sets the pace. She is the heartbreaker. She makes people cry, not the other way around like this.

That was when Rosé realized, Jennie was in love. This time, it was for real.

***