School of International Business

Jisoo had to have her lunch alone since she hadn't make friends with anyone yet. She still had some time after lunch before going to the basecamp. She took the opportunity to go to the Science building and familiarize herself with the classrooms so she wouldn't have difficulties to find her classes for tomorrow.

The Science building looked old and sad and scary. The people who went in and out also looked sad and scary. Jisoo cringed a little bit. They're perfect!

She looked at the time. The hotel was very close nearby. Maybe less than 10 minutes walk from the front gate. She planned to walk there instead of taking a bus to save some money. She look at the other side of the university. There was a tall and modern building. She still had time to walk around so she went there. There were many cars parked in front of the building. The building was beautiful and modern and felt expensive. The people who went in and out also looked beautiful and expensive. Jisoo read the sign: School of International Business.

She was about to take a picture of the building with her phone and share it to her dad when she heard a loud car's horn at her. Jisoo didn't realize that she was standing at the driveway so she quickly got away from the road.

"I am sorry.. Sorry!" she said while bowing. She took a look at the car's plate number: 73 N.

It's Jennie's car! Wait why should I apologize for a small mistake while she didn't even apologize for splashing the dirty water on me?? Wait, this is her building, isn't it? Jisoo remembered that Jennie said she's studying International Business.

Before Jisoo had the opportunity to say something, the car quickly drove away with a ridiculous high speed.

"Spoiled brat!" Jisoo murmured and took the picture of the building with her camera phone.

After walking a few more minutes, Jisoo decided that it was time to go to the basecamp.

***