Mission Accomplished 🔞

The sun was up high when Jennie fetched brunch for her girl in their bedroom. The noise of cutlery clinking woke Jisoo up.

"Morning, baby..."

"Jennie?" Jisoo answered with her morning voice, "Morning, my bear."

"Your meal's here," Jennie toted the bed tray over to her girlfriend as she sat up on the bed.

Jisoo thanked her with a kiss on the forehead, "Have you had yours?"

Jennie nodded, "How are you feeling?"

"So much better. Thank you for taking care of me last night."

"Do you remember everything from last night?"

"I... uhm... I punched a guy..."

"And you were drunk..."

"I am sorry, Jen..."

Jennie let out a sigh and glanced at her with worry, clearly wanting to say something but hesitating.

"Are you still mad at me?"

"I never said I'm mad at you..."

"But?"

"But..." Jennie sighed once more, "Jisoo, I've seen you go up against those men, and it's got me worried sick... What if I hadn't been there. What if they hurt you?"

"It was only one guy last night."

"It wasn't just last night. Remember Zico? And Kai?"

"Technically, I didn't punch them. I shoved them."

"Baby, you know what I'm talking about..."

"They shouldn't have touched you in the first place..."

"And the man last night?"

"He shouldn't lay eyes on you..."

"At this point, I should borrow Harry's invisibility cloak."

"What's mine stays mine."

"I'll stay yours," Jennie sighed again, "Just promise me you'll stop punching people around?"

"Probably... I don't know.."

"Jisoo..."

Jisoo finished her meal without saying much. Jennie had been nice to her; she had actually thought that Jennie would lose her mind and shout at her for being impulsive. So she took a quick shower and got herself ready. Today they were going to the beach.

Knowing she messed up the previous night by leaving Jennie hanging, Jisoo was determined to making it a good day for Jennie, as a way to make it up. She found her girlfriend busy trying to decide which bikinis to wear.

"Great collection!" Jisoo chirped, "Which one will you wear?"

"I don't know," Jennie was acting like she had a nationwide crisis, "I can't decide!"

Jisoo examined them all closely; she really liked the maroon one, it would look incredible against Jennie's complexion. Wait, the pink one was super sexy! The white one was so underrated though, it would blend well with Jennie's soft skin. And holy! Look at the-

"Jisoo?"

"The pink one? The beach we're going, is it a crowded one?"

"Why? Do you plan to punch strangers on the beach too?"

"Never mind, I will bring my blanket."

"Baby, you know what? You should keep your jealousy in check. Not everyone who looks at your girlfriend intends to harass her."