Jack

It's 8 in the morning, hate in the morning. Jennie didn't know what to do. She went downstairs for breakfast. Jack, her brother, was already downstairs, having his breakfast.

Jack gave her a kiss, "Ugh my little sister, how you've been doing?"

"Ugh, great." Jennie pouted.

"Haven't seen you a while. Where have you been?"

"Outside." Jennie answered briefly.

"I haven't had seen you during breakfast lately. Today's my lucky day." Jack grinned.

"Okay..." Jennie rolled her eyes.

"Aren't you going somewhere today?"

"I don't know yet. You?"

"I will go after this. How's your new driver?"

Jennie suddenly blushed, "Good." she cleared her throat.

"How long has it been? Two weeks?"

"More than two weeks, actually." Jennie answered.

"Wow amazing!" Jack put his spoon down and clapped slowly.

"Shut up!" Jennie smiled.

"Can I meet him? Looks like he needs an award for passing 2 weeks milestone as 'The Scary Miss Kim's driver.'" Jack laughed.

"Ugh, it's a she. And she's my age..." Jennie answered and she drank her iced-water.

Jack was surprised, "They have run out of drivers stock or what?"

"She drives well." Jennie answered, her face still burning, she took the iced-water again.

"Great! Let me have her for a day? I want to know how good she is. She's your age and she drives well. I mean.. I don't even want to be in a same car with you if you're driving. I don't want to die young." Jack gave a scared look.

"You wish, I don't want to drive you either!" she giggled, "Btw, Rosé gave you a souvenir from Aussie."

"Did Alice ask her to give it to me?" Jack asked with a hopeful voice. Alice is Rosé's older sister, Jack always attempted to flirt with Alice, but it never worked.

"No. Alice hates you. She doesn't like a player, remember."

"I am not a player." Jack grinned.

"Liar."

Jack laughed, "You're a player too."

"Not anymore."

"Wait, I haven't seen you going home late lately. It's your summer break. What happened? You don't party anymore?"

"Nothing happened. I just like my new life rhythm."

"Are you sneaking out for day dates all this time?" Jack looked at her suspiciously.

"No!!" She choked. Her mind wandered to the days she spent with Jisoo.

"Gosh.. why are you so nervous?" Jack still wouldn't let his sister breathe, "I will ask the lady driver who you're having day dates with lately."

"No! Jack, I swear to god if you bother her.." Jennie was panicked.

Jack laughed, "Easy, kitty..."

"At time like this I wish I don't have a brother."

"Why? So you can inherit all the companies?" Jack teased her.

"That. And so that I don't need to get away with a murder." Jennie stuck out her tongue to Jack.

Ugh. I miss having breakfast with Jisoo. Jack is so annoying...

***